Hold your next meeting or seminar at the Port Hope Public Library.
The Library offers its fully-equipped Program Room at the Mary J. Benson Branch for rental. It's bright and airy for daytime events, quiet and private for evening meetings.
- high-speed wireless Internet access
- large-screen TV that can be used as a computer monitor
- LCD projector
- coffee ur;
- a capacity for 59 people.
Room rental rates:
- $35.00/hour during Library hours
- $40.00/hour after Library hours
Equipment rental rates:
Flip chart with paper - $10.00
Large-screen TV with computer or DVD/VCR player - $20.00
Large-screen TV with computer and DVD/VCR player - $30.00
LCD projector - $25.00
Spots in the Library parking lot are reserved for Library patrons. Free parking is available in the municipal parking lots located a short walk west across the park and behind Town Hall.
To rent the Program Room please contact Lori Altman: