You may place a hold:
- in person, at either branch;
- by telephone at 905.885.4712;
- by accessing your account through the Library Catalogue.
We will telephone you to let you know when the item is available for you to pick up. If you need the material by a specific time or date, please confirm your request by telephone so that staff may check availability for you.
To place a hold by accessing your Library account:
- search the Library catalogue to see if the Library owns the title;
- click the Place a Hold icon, and the catalogue will prompt you for your Library card barcode number and the last four digits of your phone number.
- If you are requesting a certain DVD in a series or a specific issue of a magazine click on Request Copy to place the hold. The catalogue will then prompt you for your Library card barcode number and the last four digits of your phone number.