Early Learning Station
With its tiny mouse and colourful keyboard the Library’s Early Learning Station is perfect for beginning computer users.
The Early Learning Station:
- has educational software packages aimed at children from preschool to grade 4/5;
- offers 30-minute sessions;
- includes headphones;
- is available on a drop-in basis only.
Your child can:
- read along with the Cat in the Hat;
- explore simple math concepts at Millie’s House;
- visit a library in Between the Lions
- and much, much more.
Drop in with and let your little one try the Early Learning Station in either branch today!
30 students who all need the same information for a project.
Port Hope Public Library’s Homework Collection.
To make sure that elementary students can always find information at the Library on popular project topics such as ‘pioneers’ and ‘medieval times,’ we bought extra copies of books that we keep in the Library’s Homework Collection.
The Homework Collection:
- is found on the reference shelves at the Mary J. Benson Branch;
- consists of books that are for in-library use only so they are always available;
- contains information that can be photocopied if necessary.