To access your Library Account you will need a Port Hope Public Library Card. (Don't have a Library card? Click here to find out how to get one.) Once you have a card, you can access your Library Account.
To log in to your Library Account:
- Type in your 14-digit Library card barcode number with no spaces.
- Type in the last four digits of your home phone number to complete the form. The phone number you use must be your current phone number and must match the one the Library has on file.
Access your Library Account.
- My Book List allows you to create lists of Library materials.
- My Library Account keeps track of your loans, hold requests and fines.
To place a hold:
- search the Library catalogue to see if the Library owns the title;
- click the Place a Hold icon, and the catalogue will prompt you for your Library card barcode number and the last four digits of your phone number.
Your session will time out automatically, but we suggest that you log out of the Library catalogue each time you finish accessing your account to ensure that no one else can access your information before the time out occurs.
If you have problems accessing your account, please contact the Library at 905.885.4712 or at email.