If you have questions, we’ll find the answers.
One of the Library’s goals is to help you find the information you need in the most efficient way possible. Whether your question is about fact or fiction, your neighbourhood or the global village, ancient history or current events, we’ll help you find the answer using all the resources we have or we’ll refer you to the person who does have the answer.
Begin your quest for knowledge by contacting the Library
- in person, at either of our branches;
- by telephone at 905.885.4712
- by email
If you are unable to come to us, we’ll come to you.
The Library offers delivery services to nursing home residents and house-bound patrons.
- Staff members choose books and/or audio books.
- Volunteers deliver and pick up the items.
- All deliveries are made on the last Tuesday of every month, year round.
- We will do our best to fill requests for particular titles, authors, subjects or genres.
For further information or to register for this program please contact Lori Altman at 905.885.4712 or e-mail.
The Library is part of the province-wide interlibrary loan system.
Your access to information extends far beyond the walls of our two Library branches. We offer patrons an interlibrary loan system that includes public and academic libraries, and provincial and national archives.
Book Club Requests
The Library offers a title request service for local book clubs.
The Library is able to order multiple copies of books for book clubs that have registered for this service. For further information, please contact the Library at 905.885.4712 or e-mail.